Saturday, September 3, 2011

Contributed by Joan Zimmerman, Former Payroll Manager, Corporate


It is so great to read and remember all of the stories of the good old days. It used to be such a fun place to work. We all grew up together and watched our kids grow up together! And … we did knowhow to have a party!

If my memory is still half what it used to be, I believe the band that almost caused Mr. Hoffman to have a meltdown was one of my very favorites…Eddie Harrison and the Shortcuts. What a great time that was.  Another memory for me was when Leonard was in the middle of a jam session at one of the other Christmas parties and Pat Alvarez’s 20 year old daughter cut in….he threw his hip out doing the “funky chicken” and almost couldn’t get off the dance floor.  I never did let him live it down. The man did love to
dance and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment